Forming a Limited Company
Setting up a company is not simple
To make sure a company is set up properly, there are plenty of issues to get past. We can help you with that. Many people use a standard service that does not deal with the important issues. We will give you all the advice and guidance you need to build a strong foundation for your company.
Selecting a Limited Company Name
The name of your company says a lot about you. If your company has a suitable name that is memorable and tells your customer what you do essentially, then you’re on the right track. Your company name should also be unique – if it sounds like another well-established company, you may get mistaken for them. We can help you choose a name to make your company stand out and advise you on all the dos and don’ts of naming your business.
Once a company is formed we can deal with initial paperwork.
- The appointment of directors and the allocation of shares.
- Prepare minutes of initial directors meetings held.
- Give advice in respect of shares issued to you and other shareholders.
- Provide you with the Certificate of Incorporation and a copy of the company Memorandum of Association (required by your bank manager).
- Register the company and file all the necessary documents at Companies House using their online filing system which gives increased flexibility, should any changes be needed at short notice.
- Advice regarding changes in directors and shareholders, documenting these promptly and accurately notifying Companies House, where required.
Other Accounting & Tax Services
Would you like to know more?
Contact our team for a chat about how we can help you