Foreign Income

Foreign Income Any income received from anywhere outside of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (know together as United Kingdom) will be treated as foreign income. This will include any income, such as wages from working abroad; any investments form foreign companies or interest on overseas savings; any rental income you receive from foreign property […]

Foreign Income Read More »

Income from Property

Income from Property What are allowable expenses for property rental: Letting agents’ fees Legal fees for lets of a year or less, or for renewing a lease for less than 50 years Accountants’ fees Replacement of domestic items Buildings and contents insurance Maintenance and repairs to the property (but not improvements) Utility bills, like gas,

Income from Property Read More »